Tuesday, January 10, 2017

New Year Goals

   In this new year I will put more effort into this class. This will be done by first studying at least an hour or two longer for the tests in biology. Making sure that my notebook is always completed and organised not only to the amount needed to get a 100 on the notebook check, but more. Even if it wouldn't change my grade it would still add to the organisation and make things easier to find when studying. In labs I will spend time giving more complete and detailed analysis. If I accomplish this the accomplishment of this alone is enough of a reward for the needed motivation.

   Also in English class I will also put more effort into the assignments. On the projects I will spend more time perfecting them and find more collaborative group members. I will make sure that the product of the project is to the best of my ability. On tests I will study for at least an hour longer and use study tools like flashcards to help me learn the concepts. If I complete all of these I should be able to not only increase my grade but feel more confident in my school work.

No comments:

Post a Comment